суббота, 5 ноября 2011 г.

music 3


Последние добавленные)

1.Britney Spears - Criminal
And he’s got my name tattooed on his arm
His lucky charm
So I guess it’s okay, he’s with me

2.Flo Rida - Good Feeling
Oh, oh
Sometimes I get a good feeling, yeah
I get a feeling that I
Never never never never had before, no no
I get a good feeling, yeah


3.Jack White & Alicia Keys - Another Way To Die
Another player with the slick trigger finger
For Her Majesty
Another one with the golden tone voice
Poisoning your fantasy
Another bill from a killer
Turned a thriller into a tragedy


4.Depeche Mode - Just Can't Get Enough
We slip and slide as we fall in love
And I just can't seem to get enough


5.White Lies - E. S. T.
Well I am imagining
A dark lit place
Or your place or my place

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий