понедельник, 28 ноября 2011 г.

music


1.Blondie - One Way Or Another
One way or another I'm gonna find ya
I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha
One way or another I'm gonna win ya
I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha

2.Natalia Kills - Wonderland
You be the Beast and I'll be the Beauty,Beauty.
Who needs true love as long as you love me truly-truly?
I want it all, but I want you more
Will you wake me up, boy, if I bite your poison apple?

3.Chase And Status feat Plan B - Pieces
You Don't Care,
About me,
Anymore,
Thats why you, you wanna break my heart.

4.Тимур Чиковани - На разных берегах
Не зная почему, на разных берегах
сомнения не к чему,
летая в облаках

5.Swedish House Mafia feat. John Martin - Save The World Tonight
Turn the crowd up now
We'll never back down
Shoot down the skyline
Watch it on primetime
Turn up the love now
Listen up now, turn up the love

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий